There is an old Dutch saying "Zoals het klokje thuis tikt, tikt het nergens" whose literal translation is "The clock ticks at home, as it ticks nowhere else." The English equivalent to this is "There's no place like home."
There's no place quite as cozy or comfortable as your own home. In every aspect of the building process, our team is constantly striving to perfect this simple European tenet. Knowing and understanding that your home will be designed and built exclusively for you, we endeavor to create an environment built in the "old world" tradition. Our goal is to create a warm and inviting space, full of natural elements, with seamless expressions of life meeting nature. When you enter your home, we want you to feel as if there is no other place in the world you would rather be.
Our team works tirelessly to ensure we build you a residence steeped in the European tradition of home… a place where everyone feels welcome!
Waterstone's World Class Service
The process of creating your Waterstone City Home is truly a unique experience. All aspects of construction from initial concept, to the completion of your masterpiece, are conducted with Waterstone's world class service. We want this to be a beautiful, creative, and relaxing experience, as our team of experts guide you through the more enjoyable aspects of building a custom residence.
You'll work with our team of architects and designers to pick your custom colors, finishes, and architectural features specifically designed and built for your family.
Whether you are building a one of a kind custom home or personalizing one of our "ready to customize" floor plans, we want your experience with Waterstone City Homes to far exceed your expectations.
The Waterstone Process
This is where the broad strokes of your custom home are discussed including where you want to build, how large the home will be, what design elements are essential, and whether you'll be building a one of a kind home or one of our "ready to customize" floor plans.
• Initial Consultation
• FinancingThis step goes hand in hand with the initial consultation. Many times a budget must be set before the size of the home and location can be discussed. If financing is needed, we will walk you through this process and make sure we find you the right solution.
• Lot SelectionIf you don't have a ready to build lot, our team will help you locate the right lot in the perfect location for your custom built home.
• House Planning & DesignThis stage is a culmination of the previous three elements. We will schedule you to meet our architectural design team. At this time, we will combine the size of the home, design elements, layout criteria, and lot selection to create a custom home plan for your Waterstone City Home.
• Interior Design & FinishesOur interior designer will work in concert you and the architectural staff to make sure the finishes in the home work seamlessly with the architectural plan and design.
• Plans & PermittingOnce plans are perfected, they move on to our structural engineer where they are signed and sealed. Once this is completed, we are ready for permitting.
• ConstructionYou will see first-hand what separates us from other builders. Our state-of-the-art construction process is well organized and efficient. The building materials used are only of the highest quality. The attention to detail, craftsmanship and "extra touches" all come together as your custom built home is crafted.
• Move in to your Waterstone City Home – Elemental, Transcendental…Beautiful